I've decided to create this based on the so many times I've listened to Pachelbel's Canon. Actually I have yet to listen to the full orchestral version, just some rock versions. Yes, on YouTube.
My brother does not like that song. He plays the cello and is good. All the cello gets in that song is like 8 notes played over and over again throughout the whole song. Thats not just why he avoids that song like he does, its because he's believes its overplayed when there are better songs for the applications Canon is used for.
I say its sounds good as a guitar solo, and to each his own as to what songs they play at their weddings. Long as they get the mood they want and have fun!
So here I'm going to use John's interesting ideas about music and my immensely acute ability to be awesome to create what will hitherto be known by as...
PACHELBEL'S PRATTLES!
Next post, we will delve into the seven musical eras (periods?) of our world, starting with the Ancient/medieval era. Following our world's musical time periods, we will fire Rapid Lazorr shots at the moon and see if we can make a smiley face!
Until next time, listen to Kealoha's and my podcast, What of it! We talk about mysterious mysticalities and supernatural sundries, not to mention the awesomeness of our super awesome lives!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Stone banging fun!
Labels:
music,
pachelbel,
pachelbel's canon,
podcast,
prattles,
wedding,
weddings,
what of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment